The services we are offering during Corona Virus Lockdown
St Albans Removals is still operating as usual but with extra precautions. We are still doing Home Surveys; with this in mind we will only be doing them in 3 different ways.
1. Video survey done via WhatsApp
2. Self-survey, which we will send you an email with a link to access your self-survey
3. Telephone survey.
Due to the current situation with the Covid-19 Virus we will be supporting the government’s guidelines on social distancing. This, however, does NOT mean we will not be working!!
If you have a move booked in with us over the next few weeks. Please be assured that we have the following guidelines in place.
1. All staff will be wearing disposable gloves and will be changed several times during your move and disposed off.
2. All staff will carry hand sanitiser and will have water and hand wash in all vehicles.
3. We ask anyone that has a cough, high fever or are in self isolation that they tell us immediately.
4. We also ask that our customers vacate their premise while we work – this is due to the governments guidelines on social distancing.
If you are worried about anything we will be at the other end of the phone at all times.
We are actually really well set up for this just by the nature of how we already work.
We are committed to helping all of those who will still be wanting to move, we will work with buyers and sellers to arrange the best way to visit their property and this includes virtual home surveys.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact at
Email us at email@example.com
Please Note our packaging store is closed and we are only opening on a Appointment Basis only or you can order via the phone for free local delivery. So if you require packaging supplies please contact me directly on the above given numbers.